AA Picks / Gackt - Graffiti / Charts&News
Released: 2011-12-11, RunTime: 62min06sec
*looks around* ... *tiptoes in* ... hi! *smiles bashfully* ... *walks offstage*
Okay so this is episode 138. ...sorry about that.
This week has us reviewing Perfume's new album "JPN" as well as "Graffiti," the new single from let's-face-it-he'll-be-legendary-forever, look-at-me-I-can-spell-this-word-right-unlike-a-certain-other-rock-band-cough-cough rock singer Gackt. Jaylee also appears to not quite be all there this week. Always a good time!
The uStream had an awesome turnout this week. As always, we highly recommend you join the party! We record every Thursday night at 7:30 PM Pacific time, or 10:30 Eastern time depending on your point of view.
And now for notes!
- Sorry about no Ep.137 for right now
- But hey! Wanna edit for GK?
- Jaylee and Zer0 are doing a "Time Machine" New Years episode
- Koda Kumi album, kyary pamyu pamyu, michi single, amuro namie single, mei-chan no shitsuji
Opening/Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: Gackt - Graffiti:
- [14:07] Graffiti
- [17:47] IKITOSHI IKERU SUBETE NI TSUGU
[ALBUM REVIEW]: Perfume - JPN:
- [25:38] Laser Beam
- [28:49] Natural ni Koishite
- [31:56] Glitter
- [37:52] 575