ca·coph·o·ny [kuh-KOF-uh-nee'], n.
1. dissonance; a harsh, meaningless mixture of sounds.
2. in music, the use of unharmonious discords; a mix of sounds unpleasing to the ear.
3. god dammit turn that fucking noise off I can't concentrate
This week's show is a fun one, in which we review the first mini-album by ridiculously popular model-turned-Yasutaka-Nakata-pet Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and the landmark 50th single by ubersexy pop queen Koda Kumi. This episode will be full of eyeball toast and tv-safe lesbian sex, so give it a listen!
Notes follow after the jump...
*curls up in a blue spinning ball and makes a "bwoop" sound while launching into the air*
- LAMA "Spell" Interview Translation
- Unknown translation next wekk, but it won't be Jaylee's review of Dir en Grey :/
Opening/Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: Koda Kumi - 4 Times:
- [06:19] Poppin' Love Cocktail
- [11:16] KO-SO-KO-SO
- [14:32] in the air
- [18:37] V.I.P.
[ALBUM REVIEW]: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu:
- [29:19] kyary no THEME
- [30:28] PONPONPON
- [34:30] CHERRY BONBON
- [38:06] jelly
[HOW TO LOVE US]:
- GK Youtube Channel | Facebook | Store | on iTunes
- Erin's "Day Job" Blog
- Follow us on Twitter:
- GKZer0 - @Reply to Zer0 telling her "PonPonPon"!
- Sutematsu (Erin)
[B-ROLL]: Zer0 has a new safe word & WTF does "Cacophonous" mean?