Apparently that's a problem for women, I wouldn't know. All boobs look alike to me...that is to say, "awesome"!
I'm writing this intro in January because we've been using this episode as the test for our new editor. Well, after these many months, it turns out that Jaylee is now our editor, and this is his first crack at it! Thanks Jaylee!
Not much to say about this episode since it's self-explanitory as written below, but I would like to point out that this is my (LoKi) first time writing an intro paragraph, and I'm pretty awesome.
That is all. Carry on. NOTES!
- We're back! Happy Thanksgiving!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Jaylee misses the excitement of being a Kumi fan
- Arashi & Koda Kumi on Vs. Arashi
- Koda Kumi at the MAMA awards
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!
Opening/Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: GReeeeN - Koibumi ~Love Letter~:
- [13:19] Koibumi ~Love Letter~
- [16:20] Midori no Takeda
[ALBUM REVIEW]: The Hiatus - World of Pandemonium:
- [19:33] Sould Feat. Jamie Blake
- [24:02] Bittersweet - Hatching Mayflies
- [28:29] Deerhounds
- AKB48 V-Kei Cover Album!?!
- New Kuroki Meisa, Tomoko Kawase, and Ayaka Album!
- Almighty Uterus!
- Dreams Come True switching to a sub-label (boring)
- Big Bang, Suzuki Ami, and Ajikan best albums!