Hurray! It's time to review an EXILE album! /sarcasm. After this episode, I now think of EXILE as AKB48 with penises. Charming, aren't I? Which one is KojiHaru, I wonder...?
This is our final catch-up episode after the whole editor debacle, so we should be back on track after this week. Thank goodness we continue to have a strong faithfull following during the uStream recording. We could always use more, you know :)
Hey guess what? SiD still blows and are a shadow of their former selves. Also, NOTES!
- Comments work on the site again!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Zer0's spendin' J'money
- AKB48 Documentary
- Jaylee loves game music, and Tokyo Jihen!
Opening/Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: SID - Fuyu no Bench:
- [19:12] Fuyu no Bench
- [24:18] Otori
[ALBUM REVIEW]: EXILE - EXILE JAPAN / EXILE ATSUSHI - SOLO:
- [27:50] EXILE - This is My Life
- [29:05] EXILE - Rising Sun
- [33:53] EXILE ATSUSHI - Konna ni mo Nagai Kimi no Fuzai
- [38:15] EXILE ATSUSHI - BLACK RAIN
- [42:25] EXILE ATSUSHI - END OF THE DAY feat. Boyz II Men -A's Urban Version-