That's the real question. The only way you'll know our preferences on the matter is to listen to the entire episode and get to the B-roll, so get crackin'!
In our most Parisian Podcast yet we cover the latest album by the oh-so-cultured-electro-pop-turned-lounge-singer MEG. It is best heard while sipping espresso and considering which fine bagette to buy at the local boulangerie. Sexy Zone's latest single, on the other hand, is best heard after turning the volume all the way down. Trust us, we're experts.
- 40 weeks until Jaylee's birthday!
- Our lovely articles are going strong
- B'z Interview has landed!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Erin wonders if "Gangnam Style" is the new "Sukiyaki"
- LoKi is on a gag order
- Jaylee recommends the PSP game "Corpse Party."
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Crystal Kay - Delicious na Kinyobi
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: Sexy Zone - Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu:
- [14:13] Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu
- [18:13] Kimi no Tame Boku ga Iru
[ALBUM REVIEW]: MEG - WEAR I AM:
- [23:12] Natsu ga Owaru
- [27:22] MISS MARTINI
- [31:09] ZZZ
- Frenching, Fanfiction, Tongue-Tentacles