Trust us, you don't want to see ours. It's a cross between the face you make when you smell cookies and when you have an entire package of Sweet Tarts in your mouth; that is to say, not pretty.
Erin sits out the episode this week because she's on a super-classy business outing, but that doesn't stop us from reviewing the latest Japanese remake by Korean supergroup Girls' Generation! We also spend time with reviewing "Force," the hit album by Superfly. That's right, two releases by artists who have garnered a consistently mixed reception on the show. What will we think of them this time? There's only one way to find out.
- 41 weeks until Jaylee's birthday!
- No Erin this week
- Our lovely articles are going strong
- B'z Interview incoming!
- What are you J-Doing?
- LoKi has been getting into POP DISASTER and is excited for the latest AKB48 single "UZA."
- Jaylee loves Kyary's "Fashion Monster" and Beni's cover album (in retrospect).
Opening/Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: Girls' Generation - Oh!:
- [09:09] Oh!
- [12:18] ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU
[ALBUM REVIEW]: Superfly - Force:
- [15:44] Force
- [19:12] Nitty Gritty
- [23:33] Standing Ovation
- [26:54] Heisei Homosapians [Live]
- Jaylee flub reel.
*Both LoKi and Jaylee forgot that Erin actually did give an AA pick before her leaving on her snazzy business trip. Our bad!