"I'm a good singer! I have great producers! I write my own lyrics! LOOK AT MY BOOBS AND HOW PROMISCUOUS I AM!!!"
That's what I think an interview with Koda Kumi would be like. That saddens me. But her music does tend to speak for itself. How much so? Well, you'll need to take a listen to us speak about it to find out how much it speaks for itself. Speaking of speaking about stuff, I said "speaking" a lot didn't I? Guess what? We also speak about Tamaki Nami. You won't see it in this podcast, but she has GORGEOUS eyes!
uStream was as fun as ever. People seem to enjoy it. You should try it sometime!
- New episodes are (finally) up!
- Zer0 weighs in on last weeks pics.
- Erin will be returning to the site!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Zer0 is Girls' Generation's biggest fan.
- Jaylee loves Final Fantasy XIII-2
- LoKi is underwhelmed by Baroque
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: Nami Tamaki - LADY MIND:
- [13:13] LADY MIND
- [18:01] START UP
[ALBUM REVIEW]: Koda Kumi - Japonesque:
- [21:44] No Man's Land
- [26:06] Boom Boom Boys
- [29:33] Slow Feat. Omarion
- [33:20] Love Technique
- [36:25] Love Me Back
- [39:23] So Nice Feat. Mr. Blistah