It's all about the B-Roll, people.
155 - Under the Covers
BENI - Covers: | Perfume - Spring of Life
If you're one of those listeners who skip the end of the show (I know you're out there. I'm always watching you...), it behooves you to listen to this week's B-Roll. it contains colorful language so please, get your parents' permission.
In the ongoing mission to make Erin's audio sound better, we bring you reviews of BENI and Perfume. We've reviewed both in the past, but you've probably heard of one of them more than the other. Those Perfume girls are everywhere, amiright? TV, Movies, American Movies, My Dreams....it's pretty crazy. Now if only they would release a candy commercial where they play mouth-telephone and it looks like they're making out. BRILLIANT!
We record the show live every Wednesday at 7:30pm PST at JpopJrock.com/Live and we'd love to see new faces in the chat, watching the video. Why can't it be yours? Yours is pretty! (or handsome!)
- Thanks for all the support on the Jin articles!
- Erin's lovely articles are going strong:
- Perfume Interview translation now live!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Jaylee has been listening to a lot of older music: Rip Slyme, ICONIQ, EXILE, etc.
- Erin has been overdosing to all things Perfume.
- LoKi has been checking out new PVs by FLiP and SID.
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
- Wait, did you just say...?
- Jaylee totally Britta'd the BENI intro