Here’s your GRE word for the day: Defenestration. See if you can figure out what it means before the B-Roll comes around.
161 - The Defenestration of LoKi
FTISLAND - 20 [twenty] | GLAY - Bible
Hope you like rants about Sowelu and Erin’s marriage to GLAY because that’s what you get with this episode! Our fearsome duo review the legend who are oh so near and dear to their hearts as well as a Korean band that have a lot in common with The Silence from Doctor Who. You don’t get that reference? Too bad, I’m not explaining it. You’re only 6 seasons and a handful of specials behind! Don’t make that face at me!
- Still no LoKi this week. He works hard for the money.
- LoKi gave himself a promotion! Will only be on the show every other week or so.
- Erin's lovely articles are going strong:
- Sakanaction interview with Yahoo is now live.
- New PV Play next week!
- What are you J-Doing?
- Erin talks about things others hate and love about Japan
- Jaylee has had a mediocre week thanks to GReeeeN, Onitsuka Chihiro, and Sowelu
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: GLAY - Bible:
- [14:34] Bible
- [19:00] Ano Hi no Shounen
- [24:03] Thank you for your love
[ALBUM REVIEW]: FTISLAND - 20 [twenty]:
- [24:24] STAY
- [28:40] NEVERLAND
- Let's define defenestration!