It all started so innocently. You’ve had one too many drinks when a Korean song comes on and you get into it. What’s the harm in a little experimentation?
165 - Bi for Korean Music
AFTERSCHOOL - Lady Luck | Namie Amuro - Uncontrolled
Next thing you know your world is upside down and your identity is challenged by the edgey pop and synth beats of K-Pop. You’re buying songs in their native language instead of waiting for Japanese covers. What was once a monochromatic music scene is a rainbow of possibilities!
Your friends and family may not understand you but we do. We do.
- LoKi's been holding a joke in his back pocket...
- Our lovely articles are going strong:
- Guest World Order interview translation this week!
- New PV Play next week!
- What are you J-Doing?
- LoKi weighs in on the L'arc Tribute and catches summer movie tie-in FEVAH!
- Erin is a lazy J-bum.
- Jaylee is feeling nostalgic for some of his old faves. Also, has Porno Graffitti EVER been good?
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Stereopony - It's a Wild World
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: AFTERSCHOOL - Lady Luck/Dilly Dally:
- [14:28] Lady Luck
- [17:59] Dilly Dally
- [21:30] SLOW LOVE
[ALBUM REVIEW]: Namie Amuro - Uncontrolled:
- [22:48] Let's Go
- [26:00] In The Spotlight (TOKYO)
- [29:56] ONLY YOU
- [34:06] Hot Girls
- ICONIQ is dating GACKT? Will their children's names be in ALL CAPS?
- Onitsuka Chihiro went batshit crazy on twitter
- Do you want to get sued?