Two out of three isn’t bad! Besides, we can always just chalk up LoKi’s negativity to all the T-ARA drama going on. And lord is there a lot of it.
170 - Two in the Pink
JASMINE - Best Partner | BONNIE PINK - Chasing Hope
This week LoKi is super topical as he talks in great detail about the Olympics, viral Korean music videos, and everything Hwayoung related. To help balance this out, Erin and Jaylee stick to high-brow humor like sex on the beach and Easter-themed BDSM porn. But that’s not all! We also review new releases from GK favorites JASMINE and the Lillith Fairy herself, BONNIE PINK. So check it out and feel cultured as we fill you in on current events and the real meaning behind “Otona Jelly Beans.”
- 50 weeks till Jaylee's birthday! (Only one till LoKi's!)
- Our lovely articles are on hiatus.
- What are you J-Doing?
- Jaylee gives his thoughts on the latest Angela Aki and Amano Tsuki album
- Erin is trying to raise a baby, people. She got no time for J-Doing!
- LoKi touches on the Olympics and viral Korean music videos.
Opening: Koda Kumi - Lay Down
Closing: Crystal Kay - Delicious na Kinyobi
[EPISODE MUSIC] (in order)
[SINGLE REVIEW]: JASMINE - Best Partner:
- [19:21] Best Partner
- [23:52] B*TCH*S
[ALBUM REVIEW]: BONNIE PINK - Chasing Hope:
- [27:49] Animal Rendevous
- [31:27] Tiger Lilly
- [35:16] My Angel